Tonight I am going to a Ladies Night Out with the girls in my Sunday School class. We are all getting together at another lady's house and doing a 'get to know you' sort of thing. Each person is in charge of bringing 2 of their favorite things (edible, dinner-type things). I signed up for my favorite main dish and my favorite drink. Drink is done - a 2 liter of Mountain Dew. I had intended to make yummy Chicken Cresent rolls as my main dish, but as nap time has been shortened by... I don't know what makes nap time short one day and long the next...it is just shorter today, I am thinking that my all time favorite main dish is cereal. We eat it enough. We will have to see what the moods are like once Griffin and Tucker get up and see if I am able to do things with 2 hands. If not, cereal it is.
I handed out this questionaire for everyone to fill out and bring with them tonight and I thought I would share mine
Pick at least 20 of these questions, answer them and bring it with you to Ladies night out.
1. What is your favorite tv show/s
-House, Desperate Housewives, Life, Criminal Minds, Damages
-In the third grade I didn’t understand the way our pods were set up and I thought since the boys bathroom was on my side of the pod and the girls bathroom was in the other pod, I could only use the boys bathroom. So for 6 weeks of school I used the boys bathroom until I saw Paul Ferguson with his pants down and he kindly directed me to the girls bathroom.
3. Favorite restaurant
-Sadly, American Café and Rio Bravo (may they both rest in peace). Currently, Longhorn and Tokyo
4. Sweet or salty?
5. Vacation – favorite place – hot or cold?
6. How long have you been married?
7. Pet peeve
-Pictures out of order, Seatbelts twisted, people who have met you and they don’t acknowledge that you know each other
8. Favorite Book of the bible
9. Age you were saved
10. Dream Vacation
11. How many siblings do you have?
12. What is your love language?
-Words of affirmation
13. What is your spiritual gift?
14. What is the most difficult thing you have ever had to do?
15. Do you have a Guilty pleasure?
-Symphony Chocolate with toffee and almonds, Internet TV
16. Why were you given your particular name?
17. How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
18. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
-Be at Borders or another large bookstore
19. What is the strangest thing you ever did?
-Got locked inside a bathroom with my sister at Dairy Queen. I had a job as the Easter Bunny at Northpoint Mall.
20. What is the strangest food you ever ate?
21. What’s one of your worst habits?
-I can be very abrupt and matter of fact
22. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are?
23. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy?
-A house, a monster diamond ring, lots of things at William Sonoma, King size bed, Photo shop, Play set for the backyard, large tv, Laptop, a luxury car, Shark vx3, lots of bags and purses
24. If you had to change your first name right now, what name would you choose for yourself?
25. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past?
-Sleeping at a car dealership (Jack Keefe Ford Lincoln and Mercury Dealership in Crete Nebraska), and peeling car decals off the back of cars so that they read ‘Jack Keef Bras’ then using a bucket as a toilet there for the night.
26. What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning?
-I need a nap by Weird Al Yancovik and Kate Winslet
27. Are you always early or terminally late?
28. What is your all time favorite (clean) joke?
-Two hats are hanging on a rack, one says to the other “you stay here, I am going one a head”
29. Do you have any nicknames?
-KJ, KelliJoy, KK, Kelli Kelli
30. Do you have any tatoos?
31. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
-Bree Vandecamp’s house on Desperate Housewives, the house on Journeyman, or the house on Life
32. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
-Saying yes to everything
33. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
-Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice
34. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
35. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
-Passion of the Christ tickets – 3 hours, and Garth Brooks tickets – 3 blocks
36. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
-Yes, at Kmart with a friend and at Six Flags with Chanel